How to run webinars with Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft wants you to use more and more of Teams!
How to do that?
Add a new amazing feature! Webinars!
But, how to Run Webinars with Microsoft Teams?
With this article we have prepared a list of the main points of the webinar option from Microsoft and a slew of resources to understand how to work with it.
The webinar Teams feature can support up to 1,000 attendees. There is the option to increase the number to 10,000 people only in view-only broadcast mode.
Microsoft has stated that they will expand the users up to 20,000 people using the view-only broadcast mode. This should happen by the end 2021 and it’s meant to facilitate the work of remote workers.
Microsoft has started the rollout of the Webinars capability in Teams from May 11, 2021.
The MS Teams webinars offer the following options:
- Custom registration page and attendee emails
- Various presentation options
- Host controls
- Post-event report generation.
Another big update: Dynamics 365 Marketing users can export attendee data directly from Teams using the Teams and Dynamics 365 integration work.
If you want to read a detailed analysis and introduction from Microsoft go here.
If you want to:
- Audit the IT of your Business in China
- Upgrade or move your business tools to these cloud solutions in China
- Setup a business continuity plan
- Upgrade your IT infrastructure
- Setup backup plans
- Improve connectivity within your China offices or with your global offices
- Reach out to us.
As a Shanghai Tech provider we are offering:
- China infrastructure IT support
- China helpdesk IT support
- Tech Solutions in China
- and, China IT Services.