Price increases for Microsoft 365 and for Office 365.
Microsoft has announced price increases for Microsoft 365 and for Office 365 in a decade.
Who will be affected?
The price increases will affect commercial and business users of Microsoft’s software as a service (SaaS) offerings from March 2022.
Who will not be affected?
There will be no price changes to education users or consumers.
How much will the price(s) increase?
Microsoft’s updated pricing will go into effect on March 1st, 2022:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic (from $5 to $6 per user)
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (from $20 to $22)
- Office 365 E1 (from $8 to $10)
- Office 365 E3 (from $20 to $23)
- Office 365 E5 (from $35 to $38)
- Microsoft 365 E3 (from $32 to $36)
If you want to read a detailed analysis and introduction from Microsoft go here.
If you want to use Microsoft 365 in China (local or global tenancy), feel free to reach out to us.
If you want to:
- Audit the IT of your Business in China
- Upgrade or move your business tools to these cloud solutions in China
- Setup a business continuity plan
- Upgrade your IT infrastructure
- Setup backup plans
- Improve connectivity within your China offices or with your global offices
- Reach out to us.
As a Shanghai Tech provider we are offering:
- China infrastructure IT support
- China helpdesk IT support
- Tech Solutions in China
- and, China IT Services.