TOP China tech news October 2021
1. Big Chinese tech companies news
1. Guangdong-based smartphone maker OPPO is developing high-end mobile chips for its upmarket phones. Guangdong-based smartphone maker OPPO is developing high-end mobile chips for its upmarket phones.
2. According to Reuters, China’s government has long urged industry to invest in the domestic chip sector, which remains behind that of global counterparts. Alibaba enters the ARM-server chip race to power cloud-computing data centers.
3. China is cutting its tech giants down to size.
Source: The Guardian
2. Global tech companies operating in China
The computer pioneer, a founder of Dell, says his company is navigating supply shock and labor disruptions.
3. Microsoft365 China news and updates
– Microsoft has licensed to 21Vianet that has secure, reliable and scalable cloud services in China.
First cloud computer for designers, equipped with touch screen and stylus for painting by Alibaba Cloud.
6. Extra Chinese tech news
We hope you’ve enjoyed our newsletter of big Chinese tech companies news, global tech companies operating in China, Microsoft and Microsoft365 in China, cloud in China, cybersecurity in China, extra Chinese tech news to support small & medium businesses in China.
If you’re looking for a guide on how to improve the cybersecurity of your China operations, click here.
If you have any feedback, let us know.
If you have any questions about China IT support, or do you need China IT Services, reach out!